The Avenue des Champs-Élysées
DSI Global Teams
DSI has built an effective cloud-based virtual Global Networking Platform composed of investment banking firms, consulting firms and university and technology center affiliations over the past 20 years. DSI selects and coordinates Global Teams that meet the tailored IT, Joint Venture and M&A needs of each specific client corporation:
- DSI Global Teams have closed strategic mandates in 17 countries including special emphasis on North America, the EU, Pacific Rim and Latin America.
- DSI’s Global Network maintains Reciprocal Correspondent Agreements with over 225 investment banking firms, consulting firms and university and technology centers in 35 countries.
- DSI provides access to strategic buyers, divestiture and merger candidates, and financial resources globally via its proprietary Global Networking Platform.
- DSI maintains comprehensive access to the expertise needed in a complex global business environment, including in-country business valuations and Big Data analysis.
DSI Global Teams Add Value
- Seamless strategic transaction resources.
- Coordinating immediate responses to client requirements.
- In-country vetting and evaluation of potential buyers or sellers.
- Monitoring transaction expenses and controlling deal costs.
“If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.” Lao Tzu
DSI is ‘Your Bridge to the World’
The DSI cloud-based virtual Global Networking Platform is composed of over 225 investment banking firms, consulting firms and university and technology centers in 35 countries.
DSI GLOBAL VIEW BLOG
- Spooky Action at a Distance
- Proximate Cause of Climate Change
- DEFCON 5: Opioid Abuse Disorder
- Paris In the Rain #laVilleLumière
- Amazon’s Rounding Error
- What is Reality?
- A Moveable Feast #DSIGlobal
- Connor Manufacturing Services Honors Bob Sloss, CEO and Chairman of the Board
- The Road Not Taken
- Fractal Universe – Random Life #Pollock
- The Illusion of Russian Power