WOTTRICH CURRICULUM VITAE
The Civil War - Kennesaw Mountain Battle Park - Georgia
Wottrich Curriculum Vitae
Richard Wottrich founded and coordinates the virtual DSI Global Network of investment banking firms, consulting firms and university and technology centers globally:
RICHARD L. WOTTRICH – 王瑞德
CEO & Senior Consultant – International Services
- Founded: DSI in 1992.
- Senior Consultant: Assignments in 17 countries including add-on acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, MBOs, mergers, private placements, roll-ups, spin-offs, start-ups, strategic alliances, strategic partnerships, and technology commercialization projects.
- Senior Advisor: Represents the interests of InterChina Partners in the United States. InterChina Partners is a leading corporate finance and M&A advisory firm in China, established 20 years ago. China-related transactions are their specialty. InterChina Wottrich CV
- M&A Expertise: Assignments in aerospace, agribusiness, automotive, business services, defense, energy, engineering, food/beverage/tobacco products, healthcare, hospitality, Information Technology, logistics, manufacturing, medical devices, packaging, renewable energy, and ship building.
- Intellectual Property Expertise: Assignments in commercializing emerging, disruptive and replacement technologies, intellectual property and patent valuations.
- Launched Network: DSI Global Networking Platform, Proprietary cloud-based virtual network for corporate mandates worldwide, composed of investment banking firms, consulting firms and university and technology centers in 35 countries.
- Blog Author: DSI Global View, International business conditions, published on DSI and LinkedIn.
- Exclusive Article Contributor: Seeking Alpha, Crowd-sourced equity research platform, Israel.
- Board of Directors: Connor Manufacturing Services, USA, China, Malaysia.
- Board of Directors & Treasurer: Loving Arms Cancer Outreach, Inc., Atlanta USA.
- Former Chairman of the Board & President: International Network of M&A Partners (IMAP).
- Moderator: IMAP International M&A Symposium, Sustainable Energy, Paris, 2010.
- Awarded: First “IMAP I-Banker of the Year” (Dan Denby Award), London, 2006.
- Keynote Speech: “World Class Management Teams”, Summit of CEOs and Career Managers of Chinese and Foreign Enterprises, Great Hall of the People, Beijing, 2005.
- Member: World Affairs Council of Atlanta, Atlanta USA.
- BoardProspects.com: – Richard Wottrich is listed on Board Prospects – https://www.boardprospects.com/public/profile/member/memberProfile
活到老，学到老 “A man is never too old to learn.”
Beijing, CHINA, The Great Hall of the People – 人民大会堂 – Mr. JIANG Zhenghua, Vice-Chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress; Chairman of the Chinese Peasants’ and Workers’ Democratic Party; Honorable President of the Chinese Association of Productivity Science, and Mr. Richard WOTTRICH, Senior Consultant & CEO of International Services, DSI Global View, and past Chairman of the Board and President of the International Network of M&A Partners (“IMAP”).
DSI is ‘Your Bridge to the World’
The DSI cloud-based virtual Global Networking Platform is composed of over 225 investment banking firms, consulting firms and university and technology centers in 35 countries.
DSI GLOBAL VIEW BLOG
- InterChina Partners and Wottrich Form Affiliation
- …follow a well lit trail
- ‘Gimme Shelter’ for Refugees
- Happy New Year 2018
- Cascading Black Swans – 2018
- Six Mega Trends – 2018
- The Uncertainty Principal
- Spooky Action at a Distance
- Proximate Cause of Climate Change
- DEFCON 5: Opioid Abuse Disorder
- Paris In the Rain #laVilleLumière