The Civil War - Kennesaw Mountain Battle Park - Georgia
Richard Wottrich founded and coordinates the virtual DSI Global Network of investment banking firms, consulting firms and university and technology centers globally:
RICHARD L. WOTTRICH – 王瑞德
CEO & Senior Consultant – International Services
- Founded DSI in 1992.
- Wottrich has advised on more than 300 assignments in 17 countries encompassing: add-on acquisitions, alliances, divestitures, joint ventures, MBOs, mergers, private placements, roll-ups, strategic partnerships, start-ups, spin-offs, and technology commercialization projects.
- M&A expertise: aerospace, agribusiness, automotive, business services, defense, energy, engineering, food/beverage/tobacco products, healthcare, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, medical devices, packaging, ship building and information technology
- Intellectual Property Experience in: commercializing emerging, disruptive and replacement technologies, intellectual property and patent valuations.
- Board of Directors, Connor Manufacturing Services (USA, China, Singapore, Malaysia).
- Exclusive Article Contributor, Seeking Alpha (Israel) – Crowd-sourced equity research platform.
- Launched the proprietary cloud-based virtual DSI Global Networking Platform for corporate mandates worldwide.
- Writes the DSI Global View Blog on international business conditions – DSI Global View (as published on DSI and LinkedIn).
- Board of Directors, Treasurer, Loving Arms Cancer Outreach, Inc. (Atlanta USA)
- Member, World Affairs Council of Atlanta (USA).
- Former Chairman of the Board, President, and served on the Membership Committee of the International Network of M&A Partners (IMAP).
- Moderator at the IMAP International M&A Symposium in Paris, October 2010.
- Awarded the first IMAP Dan Denby Award 2006 [I-Banker of the Year], voted on by IMAP investment bankers for representing the mission and purpose of IMAP, 2006 IMAP Fall Meeting, London.
- Delivered keynote speech at the 2005 “Summit of CEOs and Career Managers of Chinese and Foreign Enterprises.” More than 400 Chinese business leaders attended this first-ever government-sanctioned summit in Beijing.
活到老，学到老 “A man is never too old to learn.”
Beijing, CHINA, The Great Hall of the People – 人民大会堂 – Mr. JIANG Zhenghua, Vice-Chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress; Chairman of the Chinese Peasants’ and Workers’ Democratic Party; Honorable President of the Chinese Association of Productivity Science, and Mr. Richard WOTTRICH, Senior Consultant & CEO of International Services, DSI Global View, and past Chairman of the Board and President of the International Network of M&A Partners (“IMAP”).
DSI is ‘Your Bridge to the World’
The DSI cloud-based virtual Global Networking Platform is composed of over 225 investment banking firms, consulting firms and university and technology centers in 35 countries.
DSI GLOBAL VIEW BLOG
- Amazon’s Rounding Error
- What is Reality?
- A Moveable Feast #DSIGlobal
- Connor Manufacturing Services Honors Bob Sloss, CEO and Chairman of the Board
- The Road Not Taken
- Fractal Universe – Random Life #Pollock
- The Illusion of Russian Power
- Strategy versus Tactics #Amsterdam
- Revisiting Drones
- Night Moves – Strategy versus Tactics
- The Government Pension Fund Global
- Order from Chaos #DSIGlobal