WHAT WE DO
Half Dome - Yosemite
DSI International Services
- DSI focuses on small-cap and mid-cap businesses, usually privately owned, interested in adding value through strategic transactions. Additionally, DSI provides global acquisition services to large-cap businesses interested in cross-border targets.
- DSI coordinates Intellectual Property Valuations for the Commercialization of Emerging, Disruptive and Replacement Technologies that materially impact specific industries.
- DSI has consulted on strategic transactions in over 17 countries: Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, The Netherlands, Norway, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, UK, and the USA.
- DSI International Advisory Services include:
- Global Networking Platform and Cross Border M&A Support
- Strategic Acquisitions, Partnerships and Technology Alliances
- Big Data Analysis
- Litigation Support Services
- Intellectual Property Valuations and Commercialization Planning
- Industry Specialties: aerospace, agribusiness, automotive, business services, defense, energy, engineering, food/beverage/tobacco products, healthcare, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, medical devices, packaging, ship building and information technology
“Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life.” Immanuel Kant
DSI is ‘Your Bridge to the World’
The DSI cloud-based virtual Global Networking Platform is composed of over 225 investment banking firms, consulting firms and university and technology centers in 35 countries.
DSI GLOBAL VIEW BLOG
- Amazon’s Rounding Error
- What is Reality?
- A Moveable Feast #DSIGlobal
- Connor Manufacturing Services Honors Bob Sloss, CEO and Chairman of the Board
- The Road Not Taken
- Fractal Universe – Random Life #Pollock
- The Illusion of Russian Power
- Strategy versus Tactics #Amsterdam
- Revisiting Drones
- Night Moves – Strategy versus Tactics
- The Government Pension Fund Global
- Order from Chaos #DSIGlobal